YOUTUBE star and food entrepreneur Mikey Pearce today announced the opening of his third plant-based kitchen site.
The new opening in Central Market, Tunbridge Wells in mid-September follows the incredible success the brand has seen in London and Brighton, with their first site opening just 10 weeks ago on June 18.
Mikey’s huge expansion plans include opening further sites in London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Bournemouth in the coming months.
The Tunbridge Wells kitchen will be serving their signature plant-based dishes, alongside a number of exciting new additions to the menu.
Clean Kitchen Club opened its first site during the Coronavirus lockdown, with Mikey deciding to invest £20,000 of savings made from his YouTuber career into creating what he hopes will become the UK’s fastest growing plant-based brand.
Since opening, Clean Kitchen Club has proved to be a huge success and the business is on track to turnover in excess of £1million in its first year alone.
Mikey Peace, Co-founder said: “The focus from the get go has been to bring people delicious, guilt-free food. We’ve made sure we’ve sourced the freshest ingredients we can to create some truly special dishes and we’re happy to report everyone seems to be loving them, no matter whether they follow a plant-based diet or not.
“It’s a very exciting time for the brand and exhilarating to see the business growing so fast and we can’t wait to show Tunbridge Wells and the surrounding communities what we’re all about. You’ll be able to find us on Deliveroo and Uber Eats, or come join us onsite down at the Market. I’m sure you’ll all enjoy our delicious plant-based creations.”
Signature dishes include:
- Clean Burger (£9.50) – Homemade patty, lettuce, tomato, gherkin, vegan cheese, vegan mayo and ketchup
- Cheat ‘N’ Clean (£11.50) – Double homemade patty, homemade mushroom bacon, double vegan cheese, lettuce, tomato, vegan mayo and ketchup
- Satay Burger (£10.00) – Moving mountains patty, authentic Thai satay sauce, Asian slaw and lettuce
- Loaded Roasted Potatoes (£6.50) – Crispy onions, melted cheese sauce, toasted sesame seeds, crushed peanuts and sriracha mayo
- Acai bowl (£8.50) – Dark berries from the Brazilian rainforest, mixed with frozen banana, apple juice and topped with granola and frozen fruit
- Vegan Millionaire Shortbread (£5.00) – Biscuit base layered with caramel and chocolate
Hugely passionate about plant-based food, Mikey and his co-founder and childhood friend Abe Day-Garman began to create the Clean Kitchen Club concept when Mikey started to cut down on his meat and alcohol intake, which resulted in him losing over 20kg’s in just a few months.
Following his health kick, the friends began to talk about creating a healthy, guilt free burger that would not only taste delicious, but also be good for the environment and not bad for you. You can check out Clean Kitchen Club’s latest plant-based creations on their Instagram! @cleankitchenuk
The post YouTube Star announces opening of third plant-based site in Kent appeared first on Wellbeing Magazine.
from Wellbeing Magazine https://ift.tt/2EtcONS