How to increase your sexual stamina is a question that lingers on in the minds of most men. When in a relationship, both mental and physical compatibility is essential for emotional bonding and intimacy. If the man has a low libido, commonly known as the sexual drive, or other problems like erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation, he may suffer from constant stress, which further aggravates the issue.
Satisfying sex life can boost your physical and mental health in numerous ways. Low libido can be caused by several physical or psychological issues that can be taken care of by switching to healthy lifestyle choices. Work on lowering the intake of alcohol and tobacco, exercise regularly, and maintain a healthy diet to get rid of the issue.
Scroll on to know about some effective ways to boost libido as well as improve your sexual stamina:
By the ways of nature
You can try out the following easy and natural ways to boost sexual drive and the ability to last longer in bed.
- Fruits– Increase the intake of bananas, avocados, and figs, also known as aphrodisiacs, in your diet. They contain certain minerals and nutrients that increase blood flow to the genitals, thus stimulating your sexual drive to a huge extent.
- Chocolates– It may sound unbelievable at first, but chocolate is said to increase serotonin and phenylethylamine levels in the body, which have some aphrodisiac impact on your mood, thus increasing libido.
- Basil and garlic– If you’re suffering from issues like erectile dysfunction, including a little amount of basil and garlic in your regular food may help you get rid of the issue. While basil causes stimulation in your senses, garlic consists of the compound allicin that increases blood flow to all parts of your body, including the genitals.
If your problems are not too critical, following a healthy diet that includes the aforementioned fruits and herbs can improve your sex life to a great extent. If you particularly want to boost sexual stamina to appease your partner, you should also work out regularly, run a marathon or do some cardio to stay fit and enjoy your time with your partner in bed.
By focussing on your overall health
Stress, anxiety, high cholesterol, diabetes, and several other health complications may have adverse effects on your sex life. According to experts, low libido, erectile dysfunction, and other sexual problems can be a result of high blood pressure and hypertension and chronic issues like diabetes, kidney diseases, and obesity. While there are medications to get rid of such issues, you should also try to improve your overall health and wellbeing to get rid of these problems naturally.
Let’s give you an idea of how to do that:
- Omega-3 fatty acids– Include a lot of Omega-3 fatty acids in your diet, as they have a profound impact on the quality of sleep, mental clarity, and the immune system at large. Besides, they also help you fight depression, anxiety, and stress to a good extent.
- Reduce alcohol intake – One glass of wine and that’s it. You should limit your alcohol intake to increase your stamina in bed.
- Do some cardio – Cardiovascular exercises help boost libido and increase your in-bed time to a huge extent. As a weak heart can cause erection problems, doing cardio regularly can help increase your stamina.
- Get rid of stress– Sometimes, the time-chasing trend in your life can get you stressed and depressed, thus affecting your sexual performance. Do something you love, take time out for an old hobby, and spend some quality time with your partner to reduce stress levels and enjoy better in bed.
- Bask in the sun – Sunlight is said to lower the levels of melatonin in our body. This particular hormone though helps you sleep better, but reduces your sexual urgesas well. The more you expose yourself to sunlight, the less melatonin is produced in the body, which improves your sexual drive.
By communicating with your partner
Opening up to her about your sexual issues, as well as other issues in life can help relieve built-up stress in your mind. If your partner can make you feel how much you matter, you may experience a natural improvement in your sexual drive.
Hence, make it a point to take some time out from your busy schedule and spend that time with your partner, talking, playing games, cooking, doing household chores, and so on. You will gradually sense a mood enhancement and feel a surge in your urge to get intimate.
Wrapping it up
Your sexual health is dependent on several physical and emotional factors. Sometimes, the causes of certain issues are more ingrained in your brain that other environmental attributes. Get rid of such inhibitions by taking care of your health and communicating with your partner regularly. You may notice a complete change in your sexual attitude within a few days.
from Wellbeing Magazine https://ift.tt/31tShBH